Let me tell you about this snazzy little place called Scribophile. It’s a peer-review site, where you earn “karma” points by leaving critiques on the works of others, then spend those points posting your own WIP for feedback. There’s also a forum for writing-flavored discussion, groups where like-minded writers can go to get like-minded critiques, writing contests, and a blog full of writing advice.
Why am I telling you about this? Because I’m giving away a one-year membership to Scribophile, plus 10 Karma points to get you started. (Not to mention I’ll probably critique stuff you put up.)
Benefits of a premium membership include:
- The ability to post unlimited works (non-paid members only get two at a time)
- The ability to use Personal Spotlights (get work critiqued faster)
- Unlimited Private Messages
- Detailed statistics for your work’s readership
- The ability to save critiques in progress
- Privacy controls
- No advertisements!
Yup, all of this and more can be yours for the low, low price of “hit that reblog button.” :D
- Each “like” and “reblog” counts as an entry, and you can do that as many times as you’d like
- The giveaway will run until October 25th
- The winner will have to set up their own account on the site before I can gift a premium upgrade
And that’s it! I told you it was a low, low price. Good luck!